Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Lightening Process

Most people that I know wish that their eye color, skin color, and hair color was different. 
My being 3/4th Irish, I have the accumulating freckles and dark red hair that any Celtic woman has. But unlike the creamy, pale skin that comes with being a natural redhead; I have more of a dark olive tone. 
My mom has almond colored eyes, olive skin, pale freckles, and used-to-be-ketchup-and-now-dyed-brown hair. My dad has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. My brother Tyler (hi, Ty! Having a fun time at UGA?) strongly resembles my dad but with freckles.
Greeeat, I'm the redhead of the family :\
Nobody in my long line of Irish blood has green eyes. What's an Irish without green eyes? 
Thus begins my quest for hazel- or at least almond-colored irises, creamy Irish-worthy skin, and a CLEAR COMPLEXION ^^ 
After hours of spending homework time on researching, I've hit the gold. 
Slowing down the Melanin, or the pigmentation that gives people dark skin, eyes, and hair, will stop producing these pigments. 
How to do this? 
...lemon/lime juice and honey. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Can you post progress pictures? I would love to see becaus I've just started yesterday and I really wonders if IT Works, people say so but I wonder why I can't seem to find pictures then.

    ReplyDelete